Digital Pharma East celebrates its fifth anniversary in 2011 and this is going to be the biggest one yet! ExL Pharma has put together the most extensive agenda ever produced in this industry leading event series. Marketers from pharma companies from all over the world know that this is the event for the most industry speakers, the most case studies and a format that consistently reaches for new heights to provide a learning and networking experience that cannot be matched.Digital Pharma East 2011 is our most cutting edge and forward thinking event ever, with an innovative line up of presentations that will advance what you know about multi-channel marketing, mobile technology, social media and much, much more!
Why you cant afford to miss Digital Pharma East 2011:
- Over 500 Digital Marketing Innovators anticipated to attend
- You asked and we delivered! 10 in depth case studies: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Lilly USA, LLC, AstraZeneca, Genentech, Daiichi Sankyo, Quest Diagnostics, Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Medthink Communications, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- The “Unconference” Returns! Communicate with your peers in group discussions that push the boundaries of a traditional conference
- In addition to the four days of cutting-edge content, Digital Pharma East proves to be “the place to be” for meeting the industry’s top innovators with 3 networking receptions hosted by iMedExchange, iProspect Health Sciences and MedPage Today.
- And More! Mobile Day returns, 3 in-depth tracks, 4 pre-conference workshops and panel discussions
What’s NEW for 2011?
- A focus on Multi-Channel Integrated Marketing–Digital Pharma hones in on the hot topic of the year
- Case Studies! Case Studies! You asked for them and we are delivering. More Case Studies than at any other Digital Pharma event to date!
- A special three session program on Regulatory issues featuring AstraZeneca, MedImmune and Novartis
- An in depth look at how Pharma is implementing the use of the iPadÇ¬Æ and changing the face of the sales force
- The Mobile Marketing one day program returns with new speakers and more advanced topics
For more information on this event or to register, please click here.