A new year brings new challenges for the healthcare industry. Amidst all the technological developments of the past decade, smart phones have become a crucial part of our everyday lives, transforming from communication devices to life management tools. The Pharma and healthcare industries especially have witnessed significant growth in the adoption and development of mobile healthcare technologies.
That’s why the Business Development Institute is hosting Mobile Healthcare Communications: Case Studies and Roundtables in New York City. They’re gathering some of the industry’s leading voices and experts in mobile technology to discuss the following topics:
- How do healthcare brands connect and interact with consumers via mobile strategies?
- How do healthcare brands connect and interact with healthcare professionals via mobile strategies?
- What are the leading technologies being used for mobile strategies?
- How do you deal with regulatory hurdles when implementing mobile campaigns?
- How do you integrate your mobile strategies into your enterprise-wide marketing, communications and social media platforms?
- What are the leading monitoring and measuring approaches/technologies being employed for mobile campaigns?
In addition, you’ll hear from some of the companies and campaigns that have experienced success with cutting-edge mobile products in the healthcare industry, like Mt. Sinai’s Text In The City Program and Roche’s “Glucose Buddies.”
Pixels & Pills will also be moderating a roundtable discussion! We’ll be talking to you about creating an easy-to-use and secure tools for patients to monitor their own health and keep in close contact with their circle of care. We’d love to have you join us! The other roundtable moderators include some familiar faces and good friends of Pixels & Pills; here’s the full list:
- Erin Byrne, EVP, Chief Engagement Officer, Healix Digital Health
- Elizabeth Estes-Cooper, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, GA Communication Group
- Robert Goldberg, PhD, Tabloid Medicine
- Lance Hill, CEO, Within3
- Joel Johnson, Executive Vice President, Director of Integrated Planning, Porter Novelli
- Monique Levy, Senior Director, Research, Manhattan Research
- Dr. Katherine Malbon, Clinical Fellow in Adolescent Medicine, Text in the City, Mt Sinai Adolescent Health Center
- Talya Miron-Shatz, PhD, Marketing Department, Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
- Brad McCormick, Porter Novelli
- Cheryl Nigro, Executive Vice President, Global Health, Porter Novelli
- Bill Reinstein, SVP Business Development Americas, KIT digital
- Todd Siesky, Public Relations Manager, Roche Diabetes Care
- Alicia Staley, Founding Director, The Staley Foundation
- John Styers, Mobile Marketing Association
- Steve Woodruff, Founder and President, Impactiviti
It’s sure to be a fun and informative event – and since the conference is from 8:00AM – 1:00PM, you’ll get out just in time to head back to work! Here are more details:
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: The Graduate Center of The City University of NY; 365 Fifth Avenue; New York, New York 10016
Registration Fee: $195
We’re so excited to be a part of this event, and look forward to seeing you all there!
For more information, including registration, please click here to visit the event website. Use promo code P&P for a discounted rate of $155.