This year, its all about the customer at the 5th annual eyeforpharma eCommunications and Online Marketing Summit!
Come join the many interesting and inspiring people from the healthcare industry November 8 and 9, 2010 at Bostons Hyatt Harborside and learn what the most forward-thinking leaders in the industry are doing. The action-packed schedule includes opportunities to discover a broad range of perspectives from industry leaders and real-world success stories in addition to fantastic networking opportunities.
The two-day event will feature case studies on how to launch a branded app or what SEO strategy to adopt for the best ROI. The schedule is brimming with dynamic presentations from more than 20 speakers on future trends, integrating online and offline strategies, getting more mileage from your website and more. Exchange ideas and thoughts on the complexity of digital marketing solutions for the pharma industry with peers and industry luminaries from pharma, biotech, medical devices and other regulated industries.
The conference kicks off on Monday, November 8 and session titles include:
- Get clarity in the chaos: An overall perspective
- What makes your customer tick? Storytelling as a key weapon in your arsenal
- Embrace open communication and engagement with customers in a regulated industry: a banking perspective
- The evolution of physician behavior: Implications for new digital physician access models
- Cover all your bases: Integrate online and offline tactics
- Mobile: A wonderland for your brand
- Direct To Consumer 2.0: How to zig when everyone else is sagging
- Social Media in Corporate Communications vs. Brand Communications
- eSampling: Bright future or false dawn?
This years dynamic speakers will offer a range of perspectives and an overarching look at what can be achieved with any budget in any part of the industry. Speakers include:
- David Stern, Executive Vice President, EMD Serono
- Walter Christensen, Senior Vice President, Neurometrix
- Cynthia North, Consumer Marketing, Director, Bayer
- Shwen Gwee, Digital Strategy and Social Media Lead, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Christine Coyne, Senior Director, Adult Endocrinology, Endo Pharma
- Paul Butcher, Director of Communications, Citi
- Preeti Pinto, Executive Director, Promotional Regulatory Affairs, AstraZeneca
- Harold Johns, Manager, Global Web Solutions, Worldwide Commercial Pharmaceutical IT, Johnson & Johnson
- Cynthia North, Consumer Marketing Director, Bayer
- Paul Kang, Director/Team Leader, Pfizer
For a full list of speakers, click here.
Pixels & Pills will be on-site covering the event and bringing you the news you can use be sure to stop by and say hello! Readers of our blog can also get $400 off the registration fee with exclusive P&P discount code “PIX+PIL!
This is a pharma event you dont want to miss! For more information, visit http://www.eyeforpharma.com/ecomm.