It’s the time of year when we spend a lot of time at conferences. And we hope you enjoy our coverage.
We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be back in Philly, October 17 through 20, for the 5th annual Digital Pharma East.
Just a few things you can look forward to:
- 10 in depth case studies: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Lilly USA, LLC, AstraZeneca, Genentech, Daiichi Sankyo, Quest Diagnostics, Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Medthink Communications, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- The “Unconference” Returns:Communicate with your peers in group discussions that push the boundaries of a traditional conference
- In addition to the four days of cutting-edge content, Digital Pharma East proves to be “the place to be” for meeting the industry’s top innovators with 3 networking receptions hosted by iMedExchange, iProspect Health Sciences and MedPage Today.
- Mobile Day returns, 3 in-depth tracks, 4 pre-conference workshops and panel discussions
NEW for 2011:
- A focus on Multi-Channel Integrated Marketing–Digital Pharma hones in on the hot topic of the year
- Case Studies! Case Studies! You asked for them and we are delivering. More Case Studies than at any other Digital Pharma event to date!
- A special three session program on Regulatory issues featuring AstraZeneca, MedImmune and Novartis
- An in depth look at how Pharma is implementing the use of the iPadÇ¬Æ and changing the face of the sales force
- The Mobile Marketing one day program returns with new speakers and more advanced topics
What are you most looking forward to?
As a Pixels & Pills reader, you can enter the code P629Pixel upon registration and receive 10% off!
Title: Digital Pharma East
Date: October 17-20, 2011
Location: Loews Philadelphia Hotel, 1200 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Pixels&Pills Discount Code: P629Pixel will get you 10% off at registration